At Minar, we look for different ways to keep the high quality of our food from locally sourced and reputable suppliers on a daily basis. Taking this into consideration, we have been able to observe a trend towards healthy eating. Here are five light meals readily available for you to request on your next order:
1. Tandoori Chicken with Salad – Chicken on the bone, cooked in a Tandoori (dry clay oven). Probably the leanest of such common grilled dishes. It’s chosen by those who are looking for light meals for their dietary requirements.
2. Chapati and Tarka Dhall (Lentils) – This light combo is loved by many customers. Lentils (Tarka Dhall) can be prepared as soup. Lentils are low in fat and high in nutrition; good in protein and help your digestive health. This goes well with a Chapatti or Roti (a lighter option compared to other types of breads).
3. Salmon Tikka with Cucumber Raitha – This is a healthy light snack but can be eaten as a main meal. Marinated with light fragrant spices, the Salmon fillet is prepared in a Tandoori (dry clay oven). Goes well with Chapatti or Roti as a wrap. You could also try it with our cool Cucumber Raitha (low fat yoghurt with cucumber).
4. Chicken Tikka – Our succulent-off-the-bone cubed breast pieces on skewers and roasted over charcoal, on a bed of fresh lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, and a sauce of your choice is very popular with the customers. Goes well with Chapatti as a wrap.
5. Kebab roll – Our Kebabs always do look tasty. The minced lamb kebab is prepared on skewer and charcoaled, served with fresh salad and Chapatti with a sauce of your choice.
More light meals including Saag (Spinach), Chana (Chick Peas), special Vegetable Nirimish (lightly spiced vegetable) and more dishes available. Our friendly team of experienced staff will be happy to guide you through our menu on your next visit.
Let us know other light dishes you had that we can prepare for you. Book your table on 02089790642. We appreciate all your support over the nearly 40 years we have been in business. If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to ‘like us’ on our Facebook page and look out for more upcoming posts.